- What is Job Market?
Job Market is a place of WorldofVolley website created for players, coaches and scouts searching for a new club to insert their WoV Profile and present them. Before joining Job Market be sure that you have created your WoV Profile.
- I can not access to Job Market. Why?
Maybe your level of subscription does not allow you to access. You will have to UPGRADE.
- How can I insert my WoV Profile in Job Market?
In your WoV Community Profile on your starting page you will find a button " - ADD ON TRANSFER LIST". By clicking on that button, your WoV Profile will be added to Job Market.
- I have a contract with a club. Can I add my Wov Profile to Job Market?
Yes. The are no restrictions for you to be present in Job Market. Just be aware that maybe your actual club will also browse Job Market:)
- I don't want my WoV Profile any more in Job Market. What should I do?
In your WoV Profile on your starting page click on button " - REMOVE FROM TRANSFER LIST" and your WoV Profile will be eliminated from Job Market. You can add and eliminate your WoV Profile on Job Market as many times as you like.
- I have found a WoV Profile in Job Market that I would like to contact. What should I do?
Before sending a direct message to WoV Profile user, search the CONTACT tab of this profile. Use email or telephone number to contact them or, if player has inserted manager/agency contact details click on the name of manager/agency and you will be redirected to their WoV Profile. There, you can find all necessary contact details.
- There are no contact details for WoV Profile from Job Market I would like to contact. What should I do?
Send a direct message to this WoV User. Use the button "SEND MESSAGE" that can be found on the main page of this WoV User. Att.: It can happen that WoV Profile is not managed by that person and that you will not be able to receive a reply!
You didn't find the answer to your question? Contact us and we will help you.