- How do register in on WorldofVolley website?
Start from the sign in page and insert your basic details (name, last name and email). Go to your email inbox and click on the link that you have received from WorldofVolley. You will be re-directed back to the WorldofVolley website. Set your password and you can use all WoV Features. Learn here about how to choose your password.
- What can I do with my account on WoV?
- Choose volleyball profession and create professional Profile like volleyball player, coach, scout or manager/agency
- Subscribe to receive email notifications about players and clubs' latest news, transfers, stats and videos on WoV
- Get access to all Wov Features
- What is a difference between WoV account and professional volleyball Profile?
After sign in or log in on WorldofVolley, users have the possibility to choose their profession (professional volleyball player, coach, scout or manager/agency) and create professional volleyball Profile with personal and career details including games' video and join Profiles database of more than 35,000 persons (identification photo document required).
- The email address I used when I registered doesn’t work anymore, and I can’t access my account. What do I do?
- How can I change my username?
Username changes are done manually by our support team. But first, make sure your preferred username is not already in use. Just log out and go to the registration page (click “Sign in”), where you can enter the new username you would like in the form and tab to the next field to test its availability. Then you can request a username change by getting in touch with us via our contact form (registered email address is required for security and privacy reasons).
- I tried to log in and I was told that my account is invalid. What is the problem?
You will need to contact us from the email address associated with your username so we can take a look into your account history.
- Where is the Logout button?
This can be found at the top right part of every WorldofVolley page. You have to be signed in before.
- How can I close an account I created?
- Why is my personal info still showing up in search engine results even after I have deactivated my account?
Unfortunately, WorldofVolley has no direct control over the amount of time that it takes for an external site to update profile information, so the length of the delay may vary.
You didn't find the answer to your question? Contact us and we will help you.